Tuesday, May 31, 2016

GSN revised advanced schedule for June 6-12

GSN has made changes to primetime next Tuesday and Wednesday in key slots. The bad news is for Skin Wars, where two more reruns get replaced (on top of others earlier in May). Here is the revised schedule for next week:

June 6-12 (updated)

*Family Feud (Harvey) will air in Tuesday primetime at 11pm and 11:30pm; replacing a Skin Wars rerun
*Family Feud (Harvey) will air in Wednesday primetime at 8pm and 8:30pm; replacing a Skin Wars rerun
*For one week only, Family Feud (O'Hurley) will air Friday at 12pm and 12:30pm; replacing Harvey Feud


  1. Why O Hurley Feud at noon? It seems like every time Harvey Feud is added, O Hurley covers it and replaces it for a day.

    With Skin Wars getting a rerun cutback, I think GSN is desperate for the show to succeed despite already getting renewed.

    I got a strange feeling that due to the so so ratings Season 3 has put up, GSN is going to wait a while to debut the fourth season. I am honestly surprised with Idiotest getting dismal numbers the last couple of weeks, they haven't moved it to 9 pm. They did with Skin Wars, so do it with Idiot. If a show is doing poorly and you want to save it, put it at another time. At least GSN did the right thing and is premiering Winsanity right after Steve Feud.

    1. O'Hurley Feud: There is a Harvey Feud cap. It has gone up over time. It was 90 airings per week for the longest time but now, off the top of my head, it is 100 or 102 airings per week.

    2. 100 to 102 airings of Harvey Feud? My god. That's like when History had endless marathons of Pawn Stars a couple of years back. Thankfully they cut down on them.

      Non related, but in my area Harvey Feud is aired 4 times a days. 1-2 pm and 7-8 pm. I think that's a little much, but I guess they like the show a lot. They recently added reruns on Saturday nights from 8-9 pm. Just wondering Scott, how much does Harvey Feud air locally in your area?

    3. Harvey Feud, in syndication, I believe (without checking) airs at 6:30pm and 7pm ET. There are two other reruns, a double run, that I believe airs at 3pm and 3:30pm....not sure on those exact times but I'm sure there are reruns somewhere.

    4. I don't know if this is right, but Celeb Feud has 10 episodes this year instead of 6.

  2. This comment has been removed by the author.