Monday, February 22, 2016

Renewal odds 2/22/16: 'Skin Wars', 'Idiotest', 'Hellevator', 'Chain Reaction'

Skin Wars: Still waiting on exactly when Season 3 will premiere. Chance of renewal: 100% (flat)

Idiotest: Still waiting on exactly when Season 3 will premiere. Same as Skin Wars. Chance of renewal: 100% (flat)

Hellevator: Lots of Twitter activity from the Hellevator account as GSN's interest continues. The Soska sisters even retweeted a "renew Hellevator" tweet last week. It looks like GSN is just working out the logistics of a second season of Hellevator to officially air at the upfronts and premiere (and end) in October. Chance of renewal: 70% (up 5% from last week)

Chain Reaction: No action here on social media (the bad news) as all runs remain on the schedule, untouched (the sorta good news). Chance of renewal: 45% (down 5% from last week)

1 comment:

  1. Please bring Hellavator back. I've got my entire family ( different households). Hooked. I've got friends hooked. I absolutely Love Love this show. I don't watch shows that often. But believe me. I would not miss this. I'd even watch reruns. Its awesome.