Thursday, June 18, 2015

'Hellevator' green-lit by GSN

Game Show Network has officially green-lit horror-themed game show Hellevator for eight episodes. This has been announced via press release.

Hellevator is set to premiere on GSN this Fall. Hellevator will be an hour-long weekly show.

Jason Blum is the executive producer for Hellevator. The first preview from GSN for Hellevator can be seen here.

Hellevator was first introduced as a series in development in November 2014. This past Spring, a pilot was taped for Hellevator and was a success.

Hellevator is a horror-themed game show where teams of three face terror and frightening activities to win $50,000. From GSN:

In HELLEVATOR, a team of three friends rides a haunted elevator into various levels of an abandoned warehouse. One player must get out on each floor and conquer a frightening challenge in order to earn money for the team. But if they don’t make it back in time, the elevator moves on without them. Horror film icons Jen and Sylvia Soska, aka the “Twisted Twins,” pull the strings throughout the game – taking delight in the horror. 


  1. Tammy Cox-BlockerJune 18, 2015 at 2:37 PM

    So I was told to come back to this site and read the poll column. Looks like a lot more people are in favor of Casey and against me. Only 1 out of 4 want me to post again up in here. That's not very encouraging. I'll check back in a week.

  2. Don't worry about Casey. He's just a fat, old, pompous bullfrog who is stuck in his ways and cannot admit that he is wrong sometimes. I'd much rather you post here.

  3. no one cares tammy. start your own website.

  4. Jackie Newell/BeaufordApril 16, 2016 at 11:07 PM

    I have put in 5 applications and I'm waiting to hear back from the show God willing and I do pray that they will call us to be on the terrific hellevator I would love to be scared out of my mind . I am trying to become unafraid but it doesn't work I still scare easily but I still would like a chance at your show with my two favorite people comma please please call or contact us thank you for your time Jackie

  5. Hello my name is John zedilar im 35-year-old and want to be one the show hellevator on the game show network. Ive been watching this show and im really big into horror and would love to see how far I can push my limits. Here is an email address so you can get a hold of my thank you

  6. Hello my name is Sara and I am 27 years of age my bf is 24 and my bff is 26 i am interested in being casted for your show with me and both my bf and my bff we would be pleasantly enthusiastic about going to the other side fortunately I do have a few scares that hinder my ability to progress at time one being that I'm afraid of the dark and two being tight spaces. But I think I'm up for the challenge test me and I will susceed for my ambition is high and I'm ready to face my fears with redemption so bring it on my Lil scare tactics and me and my posse will prove to you that your scares won't defeat us. Please reach me at my email: