Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Advanced schedule for April 27-May 3 released (with several changes)

Casey Abell has posted the new GSN schedule for the week of April 27-May 3 at GameShowFollies. Changes include more Lie Detectors and the near complete axing of Baggage On The Road.

*Lie Detectors (from 4/20 and 4/21) will rerun Wednesday at 9pm and 9:30pm; replacing Family Feud.
*Family Feud will air Wednesday at 10pm and 10:30pm; replacing Baggage On The Road.
*The Newlywed Game will air Wednesday at 1am and 1:30am (just like it does all other weeknights); replacing Baggage On The Road.
*Lie Detectors (from 4/20 and 4/21) will rerun Saturday at 11pm and 11:30pm; replacing Idiotest.

None of these changes will take place this week (April 13-19) or next week (April 20-26). Baggage On The Road only remains Friday late nights at 2am and 2:30am.

All Times Eastern


  1. Well, we might as well call Baggage On The Road a goner.

    1. Yes, but it really could have been renewed with the numbers and demos it got (half to most of the time).

      BOTR definitely was not a huge winner, but it has now been proven it was just a placefiller for the absense of leftover cities from The Line.

  2. I think Lie Detectors will be paired well with Idiotest. I assume GSN must have faith in Lie Detectors.

    1. Lie Detectors RERUNS are getting paired with Idiotest in Wednesday nights and sandwiched between Idiotest reruns on late Saturday nights.

      With the first week of Lie Detectors, I did not think GSN had much faith in Lie Detectors, but now the show is getting some primetime exposure.

      I actually wish Lie Detectors the best, but the previews don't thrill me.

  3. BTW, during Idiotest, a new promo for Skin Wars was shown. I guess it was a sort of parody of Patton. I'm confused though, the premiere is set for June 10th, and I thought it was June 3rd. The time will be 9/8c, so I guess it is a Idiotest leadout.

  4. My apologies, it is June 10th.