Tuesday, March 10, 2015

GSN acquires 'Man Versus Fly'

Relatively appropriate photo
In one of the strangest moves we have seen from Game Show Network in a while (at least since acquiring Dancing with the Stars or removing 5th Grader from the schedule), GSN will air episodes of Man Vs. Fly. In each episode which only lasts three minutes, a contestant gets sixty seconds to bring down a fly in a room using one weapon (knife, vacuum cleaner, paper bag). 50 three-minute episodes have been acquired. GSN will also put the series in development (no pilot ordered and not green-lit).


  1. Tammy Cox-BlockerMarch 10, 2015 at 7:43 PM

    Oh yeah!! This sounds like a winner!

    1. I can't tell. Is that sarcasm, I take it?

  2. Yep, that was in my best Seinfeld to Kramer voice...Oh yeah, I like this idea!! But unfortunately I'd want to see it for the kitschy appeal.

  3. 50 three-minute episodes have been acquired

    What network did this originally air on?