Friday, November 21, 2014

Rumored: Two celebrity episodes included in 'The Chase' Season 4 Show Network will include two celebrity episodes in the twenty episode order of The Chase Season 4.

Celebrities will include Brian Letscher, Joe Morton and Kate Burton in one episode; in another episode recorded, Tatyana Ali, Carson Kressley and Cameron Mathison.

The third season of The Chase currently airs Tuesdays at 8pm ET on Game Show Network and will conclude in December. Although no official announcement has been made, it is expected that the fourth season of The Chase will premiere in January.

The celebrity episode are expected to air in early 2015. These episodes were taped this past week. The first celebrity episode of the American version of The Chase was part of season three which featured Dean Cain, Seamus Dever and Boris Kodjoe.


  1. I have heard about Tatyana Ali, I believe she was the girl on The Fresh Prince Of Bel Air when Will Smith was becoming popular. Joe Morton is another one I have heard of. He is on the show, Scandal. And I have heard of Carson Kressley, isn't he that gay fashion guy? The other 3 I have no clue about, but at least GSN is starting to find celebs we have heard of. I bet Idiotest will jump on the celebrity bandwagon and do a celebrity episode soon. Now I get what were all these "scandalous" comments are all about.

  2. This is not news. If you read the comments on here, you'll learn a lot more than if you wait for GSN.

  3. I've never heard of any of these "celebrities." GSN has a bad habit of having no names as celebrities. On The Pyramid, there was only one celebrity I had ever heard of. I never watched Mind of a Man, but I read the list of "celebrities" and their was only one I had ever heard of.