Sunday, October 13, 2013

Take this Survey!

Go to to answer questions about yourself, your cable programming, which cable stations you value more or less than GSN and yourself.

This survey is less about GSN Programming but more about GSN Demographics. If anybody chooses to take the survey, leave comments here and tell GameShowNetworkNews what you thought. Please answer these questions thoroughly and honestly.

This is the second time this year GSN sent out a survey. The first, in March, was more about GSN Programming, online games and marketing. There was also a previous survey in 2010.


  1. I want Richard Karn Family Feud Season #3 back on weekdays. Why? Because I enjoy recording Family Feud Fast Money on VHS. I want to be on weeknights from 10:00 - Midnight. That will be nice for me.

    1. But keep the Steve Harvey Family Feud on weekdays @ 3:00 & 8:00 PM on weeknights. That's not a problem for me.

  2. I like Richard Karn Family Feud shows all the time. I'm tired of seeing the same old TV schedule nowadays.

  3. Me & my dad don't like Deal Or No Deal that much. 'cause I want to delete those shows. I don't want to see those again.