Sunday, May 26, 2013

Coming Tomorrow...

The full list of May 13-19 ratings were posted today. Tomorrow a few more stories will be published including the American Bible Challenge finale recap, Minute to Win It's premiere discussion, and comparing both seasons of American Bible Challenge plus what could be done to make this very good GSN original even better.

For Memorial Day tomorrow, GSN will air an NBC Minute to Win It marathon from 8am-6pm. Personally, I do not understand this decision by network execs. The GSN audience is already over-saturated with Minute to Win It. The show doesn't appeal as well as Chain Reaction and Family Feud. A Memorial Day marathon is a bit much. I do think that the GSN audience would rather see regular programming that day, which did very well last year.


  1. If you really knew what you were talking about, you'd announce that Brooke Burns is the host of The Chase. But you don't.

  2. You know, I've heard a few bubbles about Burns hosting The Chase but as far as I know she's sticking to "Where Have You Been All My Life" which she piloted with GSN during the Winter.

    1. This isn't "a few bubbles." It's a fact she's doing The Chase and when GSN tells you it's ok to report, you'll see I was right all along.

  3. I never ever said you were wrong. I just can't report stuff prematurely.